Jag's Steak & Seafood
6PM - 9PM
Online event registration available soon!
The Angel Fund provides emergency assistance to individuals or families who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in crisis. A third-party alerts the Community Foundation to a family or individual who may be in crisis due to loss of work, illness, or other various family hardships. All requests are reviewed and approved by the Angel Fund Committee.
- Applicant must live or work in West Chester or Liberty Township
- The need is something that cannot be fully addressed by any other charitable, governmental, religious or social service agency
- The need must come from unforeseen events that do not result from the applicant's personal acts of omission or commission as to have self-created a need.
- The need requires immediate assistance to prevent further loss.
- The need is unique and a one-time only request.
- Ineligible expenses include: legal fees, fines or court costs; payment of medical bills, scholarships, educational grants or tuition expenses
If you know an individual or family who lives or works in West Chester or Liberty Township who appears to need help, please call the Community Foundation Office at 513-874-5450 to make a referral.
For more information about the Angel Fund, please contact Karen Gibbs, Director of Programs & Marketing - Karen@wclfoundation.com or call 513-682-8061