Jag's Steak & Seafood
Join us for Dinner by the Bite, prepared by Chef Michelle, and exciting live & silent auction packages! Proceeds benefit the Angel Fund and their mission to support our neighbors in need.
6PM - 9PM
Thank You 2017 Sponsors:
Oxford Financial Group
Affiliates in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Cassinelli & Shanker Orthodontics
Millikin & Fitton Law Firm
Mueller Roofing Distributors
Skyline Chili - Beckett (747)
The Angel Fund provides emergency assistance to individuals or families who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in crisis. A third-party alerts the Community Foundation to a family or individual who may be in crisis due to loss of work, illness, or other various family hardships. All requests are reviewed and approved by the Angel Fund Committee.
- Applicant must live or work in West Chester or Liberty Township
- The need is something that cannot be fully addressed by any other charitable, governmental, religious or social service agency
- The need must come from unforeseen events that do not result from the applicant's personal acts of omission or commission as to have self-created a need.
- The need requires immediate assistance to prevent further loss.
- The need is unique and a one-time only request.
- Ineligible expenses include: legal fees, fines or court costs; payment of medical bills, scholarships, educational grants or tuition expenses
If you know an individual or family who lives or works in West Chester or Liberty Township who appears to need help, please call the Community Foundation Office at 513-874-5450 to make a referral.
For more information about the Angel Fund, please contact Karen Gibbs, Director of Programs & Marketing - Karen@wclfoundation.com or call 513-682-8061