PRESENTED BY: First Financial Bank
Hosted by Jag's Steak & Seafood
The 5th Annual Angel Fund Summer Benefit is scheduled for Thursday, May 12th at Jag's Steak & Seafood. Tickets are $70 each and include a delicious dinner by the bite as well as beer and wine.
CLICK HERE to register.
Join us for an evening of delicious food, exciting auction items and great friends to support The Angel Fund and our neighbors in need. The Angel Fund was established to provide one-time financial assistance to individuals or families who live, work, attend school or belong to a church in West Chester or Liberty Township and have found themselves in an unexpected hardship through no fault of their own. The Angel Fund is supported by private donations, Community Foundation grants and the On the Wings of Angels event held each May.
For questions, or to call in your registration, contact Karen at 513.682.8061.
First Financial Bank
Jag's Steak & Seafood
Fifth Third Bank
Red & Jo Deluse
Daryl & Tammy Demo
Cassinelli & Shanker Orthodontics
Tap & Barrel
Affiliates in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Millikin & Fitton Law Firm
Skyline Chili - Rt. 747
The Angel Fund provides emergency assistance to individuals or families who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in crisis. A third-party alerts the Community Foundation to a family or individual who may be in crisis due to loss of work, illness, or other various family hardships. All requests are reviewed and approved by the Angel Fund Advisory Board.
- Applicant must live or work in West Chester or Liberty Township
- The need is something that cannot be fully addressed by any other charitable, governmental, religious or social service agency
- The need must come from unforeseen events that do not result from the applicant's personal acts of omission or commission as to have self-created a need.
- The need requires immediate assistance to prevent further loss.
- The need is unique and a one-time only request.
- Ineligible expenses include: legal fees, fines or court costs; payment of medical bills, scholarships, educational grants or tuition expenses
If you know an individual or family who lives or works in West Chester or Liberty Township who appears to need help, please call the Community Foundation Office at 513-874-5450 to make a referral.
For more information about the Angel Fund, please contact Karen Gibbs, Director of Programs & Marketing - Karen@wclfoundation.com or call 513-682-8061