Scholarship Application Process
To apply for a scholarship for one of the scholarship funds held at the Foundation, applicants must:
- Review each scholarship eligibility criteria, as they are all different.
- Complete the Foundation Scholarship Application
- Place a check in the box next to each scholarship you are interested in applying for (you must meet the eligibility criteria)
- Submit the completed application packet along with:
- School transcripts of grades
- 2 recommendations from school counselor, coach, employer or teacher
- If the scholarship is based on financial need, IRS tax forms from 2013 must be included
Application and required attachments can be mailed to:
The Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty
5641 Union Centre Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
Scholarship applications are reviewed by the Foundation’s Education and Scholarship Committee and/or specific committees established on behalf of the individual scholarship funds. All information provided within the application will be held in strictest confidence. During the review process, committee members may need to contact the applicant, parent/guardian or school administrator for additional information.
All applicants will be notified in writing whether or not they receive an award. If applicable, awards will be presented to Lakota students at the Senior Awards Night in May. Checks are made payable to the schools financial aid office and will be sent directly to the school.
If you have questions, please contact the Community Foundation office at 513-874-5450.