Why Community Foundation of West Chester / Liberty?
Working together helps your clients, your community and you.
Some advisors are reluctant to begin a charitable giving conversation
with their clients, and may be concerned about appearing to make a values
judgment, especially if the clients has not expressed charitable intentions.
However, by not broaching the subject of charitable
giving, a significant opportunity may be lost for your clients and the
community. In fact, many individuals expect their professional advisor
to bring up the subject if appropriate…and assume charitable giving
is not an option if the subject is not raised.
The Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty will work with you to
help make the charitable giving questions easier.
Top 10 Reasons to Give Through Community Foundations
- The Community Foundation is a local organization
with deep roots in this
- Our professional staff has broad expertise regarding community issues
- We provide highly personalized service, tailored
to each individual’s
charitable and financial interests.
- Our funds help people invest in the causes they care about most.
- We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate even the most
complex forms of giving.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches
to charitable giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under state and federal law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts
- We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help
create personal legacies.
- We are a community leader, convening agencies and coordinating resources
to create positive change.