Benefits to Clients
Philanthropy is a very personal decision. A professional advisor can help
clients realize their charitable objectives by listening for charitable
giving opportunities, explaining options, and suggesting solutions. Significant
giving opportunities often arise when clients are making major business,
personal, and financial decisions. Our staff can work with you and your
client to recommend the best charitable solution.
Top 10 Reasons Why Advisors Should
Discuss Charitable Giving With Their Clients:
- It’s good for society, it’s good for your clients, it’s
good for your business, and it’s good for you.
- You’d be surprised
how many of your clients are searching for a way to give back to society,
to memorialize a loved one, or simply to do good.
- Discussing philanthropy
with your clients can be done unobtrusively, in a way that respects their
privacy, values, and autonomy.
- It expands the menu of services available
to your clients, thereby increasing their level of satisfaction with
you and your services.
- It adds to your area of expertise as a professional
- It increases the potential for new referrals and thus opens the
door to many new clients.
- It blends your chosen profession with your desire
to do something good for the world.
- It helps address important social
needs and helps make your community a healthier, more vibrant place to
live – a real legacy for future
- It puts you in touch with a supportive network of new colleagues
who are willing to share their time and expertise.
- It is easy to
Here are some other useful tools: